Today was actually hot – 22deg C at least. This afternoon I found lots of the seedlings in the greenhouse wilting and had to rapidly do some watering.
Some work outside – I put in some of the poles for the runner beans and the netting needs to go on next. Also, the final growing area has been dug more or less completely and has been raked more or less flat. It won't really be ready for planting for a couple of weeks but I may have to plant some thing in it before then.
Some of the lettuce seedlings I planted out haven't made it but there are plenty to replace them – so far the birds and slugs seem to have ignored them which is quite amazing – can't last.
I really need to produce a sketch showing the layout so that comes next hopefully.
(Now done – see Garden Map)